If you are a student applying to the NYSARH Student Poster Session, please review the following to make sure your poster aligns with the NYSARH mission. Proposals should be designed to provide information, research, or projects intended to improve the health and well-being of rural New Yorkers and their communities. Poster sessions provide an opportunity for interaction with peers and professionals to discuss your work and diverse topics in the field of rural health.
- Student Poster Session applications due no later than August 1, 2018.
- The NYSARH Review Committee will notify applicants of their acceptance by August 15, 2018.
- All accepted Student Poster Session applicants must submit his/her $20.00 entry fee and confirm his/her attendance by August 29, 2018. The $20.00 entry fee includes a one-year NYSARH Student Membership, with all rights and privileges due thereafter.
- The author must remain by his/her poster and be prepared to answer questions and provide information regarding the poster’s content multiple times during the time block; September 27, 2018, from 6:00-7:00p.m.
- Posters must be set-up 30 minutes prior to the start of the session and be taken down within 30 minutes after the session ends.
For further information regarding NYSARH or the upcoming NYSARH Conference, please call 607-756-4198