PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING WEBPAGES FOR UPDATES REGULARLY:
- Resources for Providers to Share with Clients ~ Fact Sheets ~ Released in May 2020
> Fast Facts on NYSOH Insurance Options During the Coronavirus Emergency
> Fast Facts on NYSOH Insurance Changes During the Coronavirus Emergency
> Fact Sheet: Medicaid Coverage through Your Local Department of Social Services during the Coronavirus Emergency
> Fact Sheet: Medicaid Telehealth Services During the Coronavirus Emergency
- NYS Office of Mental Health COVID-19 Related Guidance
- NYS Department of Health COVID-19 Related Guidance for Medicaid Providers
- Managed Care Technical Assistance Center (MCTAC) and Community Technical Assistance Center (CTAC) COVID-19 Resource Page
- NYSDOH COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- JOHNS HOPKINS CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE CENTER
- COVID-19 Telehealth Updates
- NRHA COVID-19 Resources
- NRHA Provider Relief Fund Update 4.20.2020
- Rural Health Daily Digest (This digest is a daily roundup of news, policy happenings, and conversation around rural policy issues related to the current Covid19 outbreak)
- The Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) has released several tools to help rural leaders respond to the Coronavirus pandemic, including a COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions site.
FORHP’s Find Funding site is linked here.
- The Rural Health Information Hub has created a guide to help you learn about activities underway to address COVID-19.
- The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is providing up-to-date data and maps on confirmed COVID-19 cases in rural and urban areas.